Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life is Good

Well I finally feeling like we're settling in. We had a relatively routine week last week with school, swimming, parks, playdates, etc. And since it was just me and the girls, we did a lot of fun things like had cereal for dinner or watched movies in bed during the day!

On Sunday Nana and Papa arrived, so we've been having fun with them. We ventured into downtown Santiago today and went to the zoo and the Virgin Mary statue overlooking the city (Cerro San Cristobal). And surprisingly we had no problems driving and parking in the city! I think we're figuring things out here!

We also successful hosted a dinner (well, lunch) party yesterday afternoon at our house. I didn't have to do much since Rosa was a around, but I planned the menu and shopped for the food. But then Rosa made the meal and served us...it was a lovely, formal lunch.

We have a lot of social invitations again for this weekend...hopefully my parents are up for it! But I think they are having fun!

Here are the girls with our friend, Sonia, at the Pesces "Fish Show", a great show for kids that was a fundraiser for La Protectora (society for the protection of children).

No comments: