Ok, I decided it was about time I created a Beisser family blog. At work I've been living this world of blogging, Facebook and other social media. In fact, here's the blog we recently lauched at UNC Kenan Flager ww.kenanflagler.wordpress.com. I'm supposed to post to it at some point, so I figured I should get some first hand experience with a personal blog.
I just came back today from a conference in RTP all about Social Media Marketing. It was fascinating. The key speaker, Jim Tobin, was great. His company is http://www.ignitesocialmedia.com/. And he encouraged all of us create our own blogs.
Plus, I figure this blog will be a handy way to keep friends and family up to date with the ever-changing Beisser girls. And I can post video too, which is neat. But I'll still probably send around my Kodak Gallery photo albums to close family and friends (unless I use a Flickr account in the future). My two cousins have family blogs, so they inspired me too http://bunnellfamily.blogspot.com/ and http://porto-family.blogspot.com/. I'm going to try to experiment with some old video to see if I can edit it and post it to YouTube and then to the blog.
Stay tuned!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment